Thursday, February 13, 2014

NO CONTACT

survivingbob.blogspot.com I realized this week how important no contact really is when dealing with a sociopath.  Had the need for no contact been clearly explained to me I would have stopped months ago.
No one ever sat me down and explained that is was the sociopaths way of keeping you hooked and actually continuing the attempt to destroy.  Part of me wanted to maintain contact because I still wanted to believe that Bob cared.  I think deep down I knew he didn't and he never did care.  But there was a piece of me that was holding on to something I never had.  One of the big questions I had was, why did he continue contacting me?  In the first month we didn't speak at all, it was all email.  I think he was using that as a way to make me suffer.  Now I know that the sociopath tries to control the contact as a means of exerting control.  In the first month I still had his tweets coming in to my phone. That was how I found out he had bought a car and how he was in Georgia.  He knew what he was doing, he knew full well what he was doing.  He wanted to hurt me, he wished I were dead as he had told me many times.

I now know that all of those pictures coming through on twitter were coldly planned to mess with my head.  I now know the pictures he and his new victim put on face book were meant to mess with me.  He wanted me to see as much of his new life as he could to, or so he thought, whittle away at my sanity,  

I've don a lot of reading in the last couple of weeks.  What I have taken from the reading is the need for the sociopath to destroy as they build their new life with a new victim. Continuing to keep the abandoned victim

No comments:

Post a Comment