Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Family of Sociopaths.......

survivingbob.blogspot.com survivingbob.blogspot.com In 2003 Bob was arrested in Savannah,  Georgia for soliciting a police officer for sex at a boat ramp on East President at the intracoastal waterway.  This was a notorious hangout for gay men, still is,  I think and is listed on several sites as a pick up place or a place to have sex, out on the trails, sick indeed.

When Bob was arrested the kind officer allowed me to pick up the car Bob drove, which was in my name, so that I would not suffer by having it impounded.  When I arrived to get the car Bob was sitting in the unmarked cruiser, shaking and white as a sheet.  I looked at him with complete and utter disgust.  The officer looked at me with complete understanding, it was if he knew the tortured pain I was feeling.  He took me aside and we talked about what had happened, I didn't want to hear it it made me ill, disgusted.  He, like others told me this behavior never stops.  It hasn't and will never for Bob

For me Bob had committed the unthinkable, a sex crime.  A crime so heinous that I could not even talk to him.  all he kept saying was I'm sorry, I'm sorry.  I did not believe him.  To This day I am sure this was not the first time, to this day I am sure it was happening many years prior, ever since we had moved in together.

I took the car home that day, I was devastated at Bobs behavior.  I was devastated that I had to ask a neighbor for a ride to the Boat Ramp  someone I did not know, someone I did not know had to see this disgusting spectacle.  Someone I didn't know was judging me by the company I kept.

Bob and I had a contract on a home in Bluffton, SC.  That very morning we told the management company we were not going to renew our lease.  That very morning I was at peace, things were good, life was good.  Bob had a new job and I was thrilled.  This changed everything.

Bob spent three days in the Chatham County jail, he would call me hysterical asking me to help him, there was nothing I could do for him.   The issue was that in 2000 Bobs brother, Richard Thomas Hunt, http://www.bustedmugshots.com/georgia/lilburn/clarence-robert-hunt/30532182  was arrested in Gwinnett County Georgia.  When Richard Thomas Hunt was arrested he used Bobs social security number and drivers licsense number.  When Bob was arrested and his background run the police found existing warrants, many of them,  for his brother but it looked as if Bob was the one with the warrants.  Such a nice family.

Roberts https://www.facebook.com/bob.hunt.7524?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab father had paid to get Richard out of Gwinnett County Georgia so he would not have to go to jail again, you see the father is as bad as the children.  Well balanced parents would have made sure the child paid his dues for bad behavior.  Not the Hunts, obstruction of justice comes naturally to them. The Hunt Family, is above all things balanced, all social norms (more on that another time).

I was loss for what to do, a loss for how to handle this, another crisis. I called Bobs father and asked him for help.  His initial response was no.  I don't know that I blame him, Bob was definitely a flight risk.  Eventually Bobs dad did post bond for Robert, his bond was $10,000.00  Savannah does not look kindly on sexual predators.

I was still in my codependent mind frame, believing that Bob was acting out because he had been dealt a raw deal.  It never occurred to me that Bob was a sociopath, not until later anyway.

I was in a dreadful place, my friends were horrified and never wanted to see Bob again.  They didn't want their children around him, to them Bob was a sexual predator and potential pedophile.  I now suspect that Bob is probably a pedophile.

In my terrible place I called a friend at the Chatham County Health Department, Sharon Varn,  I was sobbing on the phone.  She immediately came to me with Gene Hall a pastor.  We talked about what had happened and what was best for me at this time.  Both agreed I needed to see a doctor to get on medication to calm me down.  You see, at this stage, the years of stress created from the manufactured drama that was Bob, was beginning to take its toll on me.

The next day I was seen by a great doctor in Savannah, Jeff Schyberg.  He spent a lot of time talking with me about what had happened, he constantly checked on me by phone.  You see, it was clear to everyone else that I had a very sick person, Bob, in my life.  People were, as they have been recently, gravely concerned for my safety.  They were especially scared after seeing me, the shape I was in, battered emotionally and physically.  Bob had beaten me the night he got out of jail when I asked him why he did what he did.  I asked to many questions, I wanted answers, lots of answers.  What I got was a severe beating from Bob.

I stuck very close to Sharon Varn from the health department, Gene Hall and Jeff Schyberg.  Sharon had me speak to a friend of hers who is an episcopal minister (gay) in Thunderbolt, a section of Savannah.  He had been through a similar situation with a partner over the course of many years. His advice was to place a tracking device in the car to monitor Bobs movements. He also told me to get the hell away from Bob.  In my state of denial as to the severity of the problem I scoffed at the idea.  In retrospect I should have done just that.

Eventually Bob would see Jeff Schyberg.  Bob was put on Zyprexa to stabilize his mood.  It helped with the mood and calmed him down. It helped the violent behavior that was emergent.  The drawback for Bob was weight gain.  The drawback was also that co-workers started to tell Bob he didn't need the medication.  A friend of Bob's, a co worker he listened to, Sheila Fortner is to be blamed for Bob not getting the help he  needed at that point.  Sheila had a hold on Bob, a very negative, almost predatory hold and he listened to her.  Sheila still maintains that hold.

Eventually Gene Hall would meet with Bob.  I had hoped that Gene's very kind, concerned demeanor would help Bob and that Gene would be able to penetrate and help Bob see his behavior.  Gene told me that and I quote, "Bob is never going to get it!"  It was everyone's opinion that Bob was not going to take responsibility for anything, anytime.  In my denial I still maintained Bob was a victim, that is what he had always presented to me.  I was sure there was some deep underlying reason for Bobs behavior.  There was but I did not want to face what it was.  I do think deep in my soul I knew.  But I still loved him, not the Bob with abhorrent behavior, but the Bob  that was sweet, loving and kind.  It never occurred to me that this was an illusion, a manufactured self with a deep predatory, sadistic monster living inside.  An individual with no conscience.  An individual with no sense of right or wrong.  An individual with a grand sense of entitlement.

I don't know if Bob was ever arrested again, it is possible that he was and I never found out.  I do know that the attorney who represented him got stuck for the services, Bob never paid him, you see Bob never pays anyone.

Bobs brother Richard  https://www.facebook.com/Rickth1969/about lives in Ohio, where he went when his father shuffled him out of Georgia.  He is "ordained" as a priest in an obscure sect of the catholic church presumably  He is as bad as Bob.

For years Bob would not talk to Richard, he is now friends with him on Facebook.  I often wonder if the father and the two sons and possibly the step mother Patsy Goza Hunt https://www.facebook.com/patsy.g.hunt are a crime ring. 

Today it is still hard for me to look back and see all the times that I should have ended my relationship with Bob.  But every time I would get to a place where I would be ready Bob would charm me and I would stay.  What I find baffling is that he played this game with me for so many years, I think his pathology is so severe that he functions to hurt others.  As long as he could continue to hurt me his game did not have to end.

Today a list of all the people Bob has had contact with has been compiled by the authorities.  It was compiled to protect me, to protect me from someone very unstable, someone who is physically violent.  I remain connected to those who protect me, I have no choice.


HyperSmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment